When making picks in your Pick'Em Pools, you'll notice that each game has a 'pick percentage'. That number is not just for your individual pool, it's actually the percentage of picks on that team across every pool in the Action Network App.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Pick'Em pool?
- What lines are used for Pick'Em Pools?
- Can I view other member's Pick'Em Pool picks prior to kickoff?
- What day are each week's Pick'Em Pool selections made available?
- How can I view the Pick'Em Pool leaderboard?
- Can I add friends to a Pick'Em Pool after it has already started?
- When do my Pick'Em Pool picks lock?
- Can I change a Pick'Em pool name after it’s created?
- Can you remove users from a Pick'Em pool?
- In Pick'Em Pools, what is the 'pick percentage' number referring to?