No, the Action Network will only be able to see information about the bets you are placing, not about your account balance. The Action Network requires the ability to see the dollar amount placed on wagers through BetSync in order to record valid tracking data within the Action App.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't BetSync picks showing in My Action?
- Where is BetSync available?
- Where is DraftKings BetSync?
- How to set up my Action account with BetSync
- Do I have to be a paid subscriber to use BetSync?
- Can I link multiple Sportsbooks to my Action Network account with BetSync?
- Can Action Network see how much money is in my Sportsbook account?
- If I unsync my BetSync book, will my historical bets disappear from my record?
- Will picks tracked on the Action app sync to my linked Sportsbook?