It will be required to enable the Verified feature on your account within the mobile app. There are a couple of ways to go about beginning the Verification process including the following:
- My Action > Become a Verified Bettor > Get Verified button
- Or Follow > See Full Leaderboard > Join Leaderboard
In order to become Verified, it will be required to place 50 or more Verified bets. Once 50+ Verified bets are submitted and graded, you will receive an All-Time Rating which will display on the Leaderboard within the Follow tab in the app. This rating will change overtime based on your overall verified record.
When attempting to place a Verified bet, please make sure the Make all bets in slip verified? toggle button is green. When this toggle button is green, you will notice the Spread and Odds are locked on the Bet Slip—this is because there are certain rules in place when placing Verified bets.
Nobody likes rules, we get it. However, to verify your picks without official Sportsbook data, there are a few requirements:
- Every verified wager will be bet against the Consensus Line at the time of submission.
- Verified bets cannot be edited or deleted.
- Favorites larger than -300, in addition to Futures and Live Bets, are not permitted.
- Bets must be placed between 0.5 and 3.0 units
By viewing the Bet Graded section on your My Action page you will be able to track the amount of Verified bets placed. Please note, the Bet Graded counter will only record bets that have been placed and have a settled result—it will not count pending Verified bets.