You can use a standard email and password combination as your login method. You also have the option to use Apple, Google, Twitter, or Facebook authentication to log into your Action account.
These options will be available to you when visiting actionnetwork.com/login via the web. On the Action app these are available if you go to My Action > Settings, then select the blue login button.
Finding your email will vary based on which authentication method you signed up through:
- Share My Email: Your email address is the same as your Apple ID
- Hide My Email: The email Apple provides is shown as XXXX@privaterelay.appleid.com
- Your email is the same as your Google account email
- Your email is the same as your Twitter login email
- Share My Email enabled: Your email address is the same as your Facebook login email
- Share My Email disabled: Your account email is “UserID"@fbid.facebook.com
You will need to use the same login method on the Action Network app and desktop or mobile site to access your account. If you are experiencing login issues, please reach out to customer support.