Log in on your mobile device with the Action app:
- Launch the Action app and tap the Get Started
- Tap Log in
- Enter the email address used to create the Action account and tap Continue
- Enter your password and tap Log in
Log in from the Action website:
- Go to www.actionnetwork.com and select Log in
- Enter the email address and password
- Select Sign in
Note: If you joined Action with Facebook, Google, Apple, or Twitter you with have to select the appropriate button at the login screen on the Action app. For the website, you will have to select Other Login Options at the bottom of the login prompt.
If you’ve forgotten your password, you will need to reset it to access your account:
- Go to https://www.actionnetwork.com/forgot
- Enter the email address used to create an Action account and tap Reset Password
- An email will be sent to the submitted address with instructions on how to reset your password
- Tap on the Please click here to reset your password link
- Enter a new password and select Reset Password to create a new password
If you’ve forgotten the email address associated with your Action account, please contact us for assistance.
When you request to reset your password, you should received an email with instructions on how to reset your password that includes a unique link.
Keep in mind that this reset password link will only be valid for one hour from the time it was sent, so if this link expires it will be required to request another one by visiting actionnetwork.com/forgot. If you do not receive the email, be sure check your junk/spam folders, or search for the terms "Action Network" or "Zendesk" in your email client.
If you're still unable to locate this message, it could have never delivered because you're account is registered through Facebook, Twitter, Apple, or Google. If you wish to unlink and switch to regular email & password log in, please reach out to our support team and we will get that sorted out for you.
If none of the above information relates to or resolves your login issue, please contact Action Support for further assistance.